"Treat people as if they were what they ought to be,
and you help them to become what they are capable of being..."
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
My Mission... to help you change your life.
Growing up I was an anxious child, a shrinking violet, and the wallflower at events and parties. I was a sensitive creative soul who cried at the drop of a hat.
Most people who know me now find that hard to believe, however, what you see now is years of self-development. I discovered my strengths, identified my values and learned how to tap into them.
And that is what I want to give you…the capacity to build a life that you love, built on your inner strength and values.
My Training & Qualifications
- Graduate Certificate in Career Development
- Diploma of Clinical Hypnotherapy & Applied Psychotherapy
- Diploma of Leadership & Management
- Diploma of Life Coaching
- Certified Facilitator of the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Method
- Certified Facilitator of Creative Coaching with the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method
- Practitioner of NLP
- Certified Practitioner of Matrix Therapies
- Mindfulness Facilitator
- Certificate in Clinical Hypnotic Sciences
- Psychological First Aid
- Mental Health First Aider
- Professional Member of the Australian Hypnotherapists Association (AHA)
- Member of the International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- Neuro Linguistic Programming Association of Australia Practitioner Member (NLPAA)
- International Mindfulness & Meditation Alliance Member (IMMA)
- Professional Member of Wellbeing Australia