Who am I...
“A creative thinker,
coach, problem solver
and unshakable optimist,
I am dedicated to helping you
achieve what you want in your life.”
Like so many woman, I wear many hats.
I am a wife, a mum with two adult daughters, a carer for my daughter with Autism,
a coach, business owner and volunteer, just to name a few.
I live with my husband, one of our daughters and my CCO (Chief Chewing Officer),
Finnegan, on the outskirts of Sydney.
And, up until about 10 years ago, I thought I had it all.
Until without even a wobble, the wheels fell off.
It was time to dig deep and think about what it was that I really wanted to do.
What was it that made my soul sing?
What if I could harness my experience and training to help others?
What if I could change the lives of even more women?
And so my coaching business was born.
- Diploma of Life Coaching
- Diploma of Leadership and Management
- Diploma of Media and Communications
- Facilitator of the Lego Serious Play Methodology
- Certified Practitioner of Matrix Therapies
- Practitioner of NLP
- Certified Passion and Purpose Coach
- A Certified Weaving a Life Facilitator
0435 221 062