Who am I...
“A creative thinker,
coach, problem solver
and unshakable optimist,
I am dedicated to helping you or your business
achieve what you want.”
Like so many women, I wear many hats.
I am a wife, a mum with two adult daughters, a carer for my daughter with Autism,
a coach, business owner and volunteer, just to name a few.
Over the years I have had a variety of roles including
Manager, Senior Project Officer, General Manager and Financial Controller.
I have worked in adult education, the arts, and community services.
About 10 years ago, I decided that it was time to dig deep,
and think about what it was that I really wanted to do with my life
What was it that made my soul sing?
I love facilitating workshops, watching people have ah-ha moments.
What if I could harness my experience and training to help others?
What if I could help bring positive change to people and organisations?
And so my business was born.
- Graduate Certificate in Career Development
- Diploma of Life Coaching
- Diploma of Leadership and Management
- Diploma of Media and Communications
- Certified Facilitator of the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Method
- Certified Facilitator of Creative Coaching with the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method
- Practitioner of NLP
- Certified Passion and Purpose Coach
- A Certified Weaving a Life Facilitator
0435 221 062